I'm probably one of the last people to read this book. It has been around and famous since it was first published in 1999. I only got around to read it a few months ago.
Change happens and sometimes, it's best to move with it. In the parable, it's a positive change, change towards en betterment. However, as we all know, change can a positive or a negative thing, for better or for worse. This book is not about how to handle negative changes.
The book uses very simple English and is easy to understand. The storyline too, is very simple and straight forward. I even felt as if 'to change' is so easy to do if only fear was not holding me back. Is life really simple? Am I making it seem complex?
If you are going through major or obvious changes in your life, this book is worth a read. Hopefully, it would help you be less stressful, embrace the changes and not feel burdened by change.
No comments:
Post a Comment