I told my mom, let me go and ask "the middle person" about what she did but my mom forbid. "Keluarga dia (the middle person) semua memang ngaji agama lagi tinggi dari kita," my mom said so what was the point of me trying to talk anything about honesty to her. When you are so used to taking other people's right, the heart becomes so tainted that you no longer feel guilty or ashamed about it. The badness becomes part of your nature.
I asked my mom to let me hint to the middle person about the land (since she won't allow me to confront straight forward) but again, my mom forbid. My mom wouldn't even allow me to mention anything about the land and the money, what more about being cynical (sindir) towards the person.
"Duit ni boleh cari. Yang penting hubungan mesti jaga. Mummy tak nak gaduh2," my mom said.
"Buat apa mummy nak jaga hubungan dengan orang macam tu? Tak de faedah pun," I couldn't understand.
I still don't understand.
biar kita tak faham, asalkan mak kita gembira.
ReplyDeleteagree with mr amir din's comment.. life is complicated..
ReplyDelete