![]() |
| My Table |
This is my study "table". It's really different from the big, proper, table I had at the office, with the swiveling chair I just love to spin in.
But one great thing about this "table" is that it's portable. Very movable. So, when the kids decide that they want to play in room A, I move my whole "table" (and all the things on it) to room B. If they play in room B, I move to room A. There're only two rooms in my tiny apartment so the next alternative besides the two rooms is the living room. Toilet & kitchen is out of the question...so far I haven't been that desperate.
Really haven't had time to update this blog. This is my first post since I arrived here. My first post in months. Missing writing & reading blogs. Hope to be able to catch up soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment