Saturday, July 12, 2014

Rainbow Cake

29 Jun 2014 (Ahad)

I don't really like kuih/cakes/cupcakes that seem too colourful, yg kuat sgt pewarnanya. But children really love colourful things, including food. Compared between colourful cakes at bakeries and colourful cake you bake yourself, I think the ones home baked are safer. Some cakes sold contain lard, alcohol, really2 low quality ingredients, harmful ingredients like high fructose corn syrup and harmful colorings and preservatives, etc.

So, today I had to obliged to baking a colourful cake. This is a lazy version of rainbow cake. Dumping spoon by spoon and without any fillings or toppings. Alignment pun x betul so ada jalur yang besar, ada jalur yang kecil.

Puasa 17jam ni, malas lak nak buat benda complicated (alasan...pdhal klu x puasa pun, mmg susah nak dtg mood utk buat kek yg complicated).

2 comments:

  1. hahaha...saya selalu frust mkn rainbow cake ni....saya expect ada rasa yg berbeza ikut warna...red for strawberry...orange color for orange, yellow for lemon...hahaha bankrap klu nk buat cemtu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rasa mcm butter cake biasa aje... Dah la ambil masa nak kena tuang lapisan warna satu demi satu..best lagi makan kek coklat :)

      Delete