I had been unwell lately. There’s a saying that goes “sakit itu penghapus dosa”… I sure do have a lot of sins to repent for, though I don’t think any amount of physical pain would be enough penance.
Yesterday I went to see a doctor for the physical pain that I had been having. I’ve been loosing weight. So far, I’ve lost almost 3kg. My lower back hurts, sometimes with a tingling, sometimes just plain painful, and it seems connected to the leg somehow coz it usually happens when I’m walking or sitting, or simply moving a lot. It’s only on the left side of my body. That’s good news.
Since I’m against taking painkillers nowadays, I have to either endure it or try to twist and turn my back/leg to find a position that alleviates the pain. I searched for the symptoms on the internet and I think it’s ‘sciatica’, probably not as serious as a slipped disc. The doctor wrote a reference letter to an orthopedic specialist. My first appointment will be on the 13th of January, exactly two months of being 26 years old, though at times it feels like I turned 62 instead of 26. Although she said I shouldn’t have taken so long to see a doctor, the least I would have to go through is physiotherapy. That’s good news.
Anyhow, having to go through physical pain is much better than having to go through emotional pain. Maybe I am an extremist…but I’d rather loose my life than loose my heart, all the people that I love. So, since it’s just physical pain, THAT’S GOOD NEWS.
banyak2 sabar..minta2 awak sihat sebelum baby awak bertambah berat..kalau x sakit belakang akan bertambah..contoh macam saya ni, kadang2 x bo nak tido sebab sakit belakang...macam mana dengan appointment dgn orthopedic specialist awak tu? apa yang dia kata?
ReplyDelete