Last Thursday, I had to work till quite late in the night, preparing a report for a few "Tan Sri"s. Came back from work, I had to go to the emergency ward coz of pain in the uterine. Aside from my husband being angry with me for working till so late even in such condition, I agreed to go to the hospital to have my baby scanned, just wanted to make sure my baby's okay.
At first, I refused any pain killer injection coz I just wanted to have a scan. The doctor talked to my husband because I was being stubborn (husbands are not usually allowed into the emergency ward). When my husband finally convinced me that the painkillers were pregnancy-safe for someone in the second trimester and it would be quite impossible to scan me if I was cringing in pain, I got shot twice.
Scan showed that baby's okay and that the fibroid tumor had grown to about 4.7cm. The doctor told me that there's a high chance that it would grow even bigger coz they thrive on estrogen and I might not be able to give birth naturally. I was so so sooooooo happy when the doctor assured me that the baby is in no pain. That was when I started to feel hungry. I didn't even feel hungry before this coz I was concentrating hard on withstanding the pain.
I'm in my 21st week but I can feel my baby kicking...well, at least I think that's kicking coz it's much stronger when my baby's just moving around, doing acrobats probably :)...
No comments:
Post a Comment