Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dreams

Lately, I've been having dreams of spending time with people from my past. "People from my past" are people who I was once close to but no longer contact. I dream about being at places I have long wished to go to. I dream about being someone I am not...yet. Why do I dream about them when I wasn't even thinking about them before going to sleep?

They say that technology brings u closer. But I believe that technology also drifts u apart as there's not much 'human touch' and bosses pail u with much more work coz they expect u to be able to do them much quicker (then they were able in their days) coz of the technology we have now.

I go to work when the sun has barely awaken and arrive home when the sun has set. Sometimes, when the sun has long gone to sleep. There are days when I don't even have time to meet the sun, what more connecting to people who are not/no longer in my path of mediocre life. Sometimes I wonder if I am living my life to the fullest. I wake up everyday and do things that HAVE TO BE DONE instead of things that I would really like to do. I postpone chasing my dreams to some other time. When will that 'some other time come'? Am I giving up my dreams?

I've been going on like this for years. Building my life instead of living it. My dreams would probably die with me, never really being born.

1 comment:

  1. jalan sentiasa ade kt depan mata...dgn sedikit usaha & pengorbanan, u will be there...

    ReplyDelete