Monday, September 07, 2009

MY Country

I've been away for a while. There was a lot I wanted to write about.

About the day I felt 'mentally disturbed' coz a man (devil masked as man) burned a dog alive after spilling kerosene on it (I think he must have spilled kerosene or some other flammable liquid on the dog or else the dog wouldn't have quickly lit up with so much flame).

About a 'makcik' who said her son's degree is better than mine just coz his is from UIA which is (according to her) Islamic and international.

About the news where 'kera di hutan disusukan...' (can't explain this further).

About our country declaring itself as negara Islam but goes berserk over a small canning sentence.

Since I don't have much time to elaborate, I'll just conclude:

1. Be kind to ALL animals. Dogs included!
2. Clowns everywhere! Clowns or thugs?

3 comments:

  1. Dahsyatnya? kenapa dia bakar anjing tu? I think I know which 'makcik' and which son...

    ReplyDelete
  2. orang UIA mmg suke berbangga skit ye?? saya dh slalu jumpe....cm x leh kalah ngan U lain...

    p/s: amalina, bile wedding SAYA ye??

    ReplyDelete
  3. tak faham pasal clown tu

    ReplyDelete