There's a lot of differences between my 1st and 2nd pregnancy...
1) I talked more to my 'baby-in-the-tummy' during my 1st pregnancy compared to 2nd;
2) I had bleedings (throughout 3 trimesters) and could not eat fish at all (1st and 2nd trimester) during my 1st pregnancy. No such problems during my 2nd pregnancy;
3) Western cuisine cravings during 1st pregnancy (bread and pasta were my staple food). Malay cuisine cravings during 2nd pregnancy (especially sour and spicy foods like tomyam, masak lemak cili padi, etc.);
4) Mr.Hubby does not spend as much time with 2nd baby (less tummy rub, Bio-Oil rub, doa while rubbing baby, less attention on my food cravings, etc.)...but he makes it up by taking us to the playground every weekend; and
5) Shallow-minded people around me says "Apa? Baby perempuan LAGI?" ("What? A baby girl AGAIN?") and looks at me like I've sinned. Chis! Rasanya macam dikelilingi orang arab jahiliah (yang malu dapat keturunan perempuan) yang tak faham bukan setakat gen XX dan XY dibawa oleh sperma, tetapi juga bahawa rezeki itu tuhan telah tetapkan, kita hanya merancang & mengusahakan. Instead of wasting my time explaining to them about science (maybe they did not come from science stream) and religion (maybe they only have the knowledge but not the understanding and penghayatan), I'd simply say "Apa yang penting, baby ni sihat dan sempurna, soleh solehah".
Umairah likes babies and kids. She would approach babies and kids and just stand there, not knowing how to say hi or invite to play with her. We (me& Mr.Hubby) would usually help her with that. I'm sure she would be happy to have a little sister to play with. A friend of her own.
I really hope that her little sister would be healthy and perfect physically and mentally. And just like any other sane woman, I hope that I'd be able to deliver my baby normally and with as much ease as possible (also for financial reasons coz I'm planning to deliver at a private hospital again).
waah, tak tahu pula ama ada blog, exchange link ya;)
ReplyDeletemulut orang memang xboleh tutup, macam2 aje yang nak dikomen (tanpa mengira hati perasaan kita*, kalau tak ngandung salah, ngandung salah..hehee
by the way take care ya;)