Monday, December 27, 2010

Wiggle Out

At 29 weeks pregnant, I was told to go for a detailed scan coz the gyne suspected that I had low amniotic fluid level. I had noticed that this time (2nd pregnancy) my tummy's smaller compared to the first but I didn't think much about it. Fortunately, although the level was low, it was still at an 'okay' level. Still safe but I have to take really good care, have a lot of rest, etc. advice that people usually give to pregnant women.

Don't get me wrong, I am not belittling the doc's advice but 'have a lot of rest' seems impossible. Places I had to go (SYMP) at 33 weeks pregnant:
13 Dec - Ampang, 14 Dec - Kedah, 15 Dec - Perlis, 16 Dec - Perak, 17 till 19 Dec - Penang.

Even if I'm not traveling, after a day at work, driving to-and-fro work all by myself, stuck in traffic for sometimes up to 2 hours (imagine the back pain and body cramps) although it's just a 25km drive from Kajang-Putrajaya... when I reach home, I get to rest only for a few minutes before I have to do other usual 'mom-things' or 'wife-things'. If my dear baby (Umairah) had had too much sleep during the day time, she'd be awake till almost 1am. I'd usually have to get out of bed at least 3 times a night (nature call), slowly and sometimes painfully (coz of leg cramps and etc.). Sometimes I can't even make it by myself and my Mr.Hubby had to be my walking aide.

I know I'm complaining a lot here and I should probably focus on wiggling my way out of them. Right now, I just want to let it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment