Today, my QA class of 6 weeks has finally come to an end. I am going to miss the class environment and my classmates especially my group of 10 people, Group 3 - Almera. In all the 3 or 4 QA classes conducted by INTAN every year, the first QA (mine) has the most variety of students - radio DJ, publisher, novelist, lawyers, ustaz & ustazah, etc.
Despite hours of traffic congestion driving to KL (especially bad on rainy days), staying up till late nights and having exams and assignments every week, I enjoyed it. No political scheming to bring down anyone. No mindless gossiping. No silly accusations.
Next week, I'll be back at the office. Back to the place where I was told "...ada pun tak berkurang, tak de pun tak bertambah...".
Sigh.
Farewell QA 1 / 2013.
Tukarkan "tak ada akan berkurangan dan ada akan bertambah". Jangan rosakkan hari anda.
ReplyDeleteInsyaAllah. Hidup kan proses memperbaiki diri yang berterusan.
Delete