Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Misteri Nusantara

To those sceptic about the mystic world, I know you would not believe my story. This is not a story from a friend's friend who knew a friend's friend bla bla bla...this is what happened to me, personally, just two days ago.

I had to go to Johor Bahru (work related) to audit an office. The office booked me to stay at a hotel named Puteri Pas**** (bukan nama sebenar) coz it was just within walking distance to their office. I stayed at room 614, alone. When dusk came, I started to hear movements from the room above me. It sounded as if people were moving furniture around. The sound of heavy furniture scraping the floor as if it was being dragged throughout the room continued for hours.

I told myself Be cool, Alina. Ignore it and it will go away.

So, I pretended that there was nothing wrong and went on with what I would usually do when staying at hotels; watch tv, read the room-dining menu, Vision Four & Astro magazines, and etc.

BUT, around midnight, things started to get worse. The sound of furniture scrapping the floor was added with the sound of marbles bouncing around on the hard floor. That was impossible because the whole room was carpeted and the rooms between floors were soundproof. Marbles can’t bounce on carpeted floor and you cannot produce scrapping sound on carpeted floor.

I reached my wit's end. Calmly, I got out of bed, took my handphone, purse and kain sembahyang and walked out of the room and knocked on my colleague's room, 620. It turns out she couldn't sleep too and so, we slept together that night. The next day, I moved into her room and the sounds did not bother any of us...only when we were together...

*Pictures from Mr.Wiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment