We know that advertising is geared towards making us feel imperfect...and you would be (or are supposed to be) perfect when you buy their products. In this life in the fast lane with polluted environment and highly unhealthy fast food, could you really stay young naturally? Next year would be my last year being in my 20s and I think I'm having a little panic attack. I certainly do not understand the term "ageing gracefully". Ahahaha.
Anyhow, I loved the Clinique moisturizer I bought for the first time 3 months ago: So I bought another one today - a bigger bottle at SOGO. I also bought a Dior Lipstick. The "kakak" there helped me pick the colour. Hopefully it’s worth the price. I rarely wear lipstick...my last one lasted for more than 6 months. Hopefully this would last longer. I found a cute set of measuring spoons and a fruit peeler. The spoons are so cute, here's another picture of them. Ahahaha. I added a baking tray since I don’t have one yet for my own home and haven’t even tested my built-in oven ever since we moved in last April. Last Thursday, I was thrilled when I found really nice tees at 1st Avenue, Penang at a price cheaper than Tesco. It was 5 really nice tees for RM100. Why would your write about the things that you buy? It's useful to share information on good products, where to but them and etc. There's a lot of really lousy products out there so this is a way of sharing information. Besides, sharing is caring :)
owh, I'm also selling my iPhone 3GS 32GB for RM1700. Anyone interested?
No comments:
Post a Comment