Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New Direction

(continuation from previous post)
When I got up to leave Coffee Bean, I noticed that the girl with the fake accent was the person who pulled my paper away from me. Sometimes you really can judge a book by its cover.

At the British Council's library, I met a PTD-batch mate. The 1st thing he said to me was "jangan bgtau org lain kau jumpa aku kat sini". We chatted and went to the speaking test together. I think I did badly at the speaking test too coz I had to talk about music...not just music in general but LOCAL music groups and their songs! Mana la sy tahu... When I started talking about Raihan, the examiner made a face. A dislike face. For the whole 14 minutes, I really felt it was going downhill.

As I was leaving, I met my batch mate again and he told me he had to talk about social problems. That sounded so much easier. Before we said byes, he reminded me again not to tell anyone that I met him there. I asked him why but he wouldn't tell. I still wonder why.

Perhaps I have to reconsider about studying overseas. New direction? Can't think of any right now.

I didn't feel like going straight home so Mr.H took me to Warta. (Warta? Org nk g Mid Valley ke, SOGO ke, KLCC ke... Warta?) Anyhow, nak di jadi kan takdir, there was a booth advertising houses at Bandar Akademia and to my surprise, Mr.H showed interest. He said to me he jamin I will not find a house this cheap within 30km radius from my parents home. TTDI Grove, Nadayu 92, Hill Park, etc. they all cost more than half a million, and that's just for a terrace house, not a bungalow.

Me? Living in a bungalow? Before the age of 50? Mcm x percaya je. Wah, another new direction?

1 comment: