Saturday, June 16, 2012

Flunked it

I'm feeling really sad right now. Here I am, sitting alone at The Coffee Bean (my 1st coffee bean meal!) indulging in comfort food that I know I don't deserve coz I believe I've flunked my IELTS writing and listening test. It couldn't be that bad, you say. It was! Halfway through the listening test, I blanked out (tetiba ter-mengelamun ape tah) and when I realised, I had already missed the answers for 3 questions. Listening test is not something that you can 'tembak' coz you have to write the specific words you were supposed to listen to. The writing test was the hardest (compared to listening and reading). I didn't even have time to finish my sentence before the officer PULLED my paper away from me (she even gave me a stern warning, padahal baru je brp saat masa habis) what more to check my grammar and spelling.

My speaking test is at 4pm. Now is almost 1pm. I'm hanging around British Council and so not in the mood to study anything. And the girl sitting close to me and speaking to her friends in a FAKE high class British accent is really not helping in improving my mood. Sigh.

1 comment: