Yesterday, when I was at work, the babbysitter kept sending me SMSs reporting (more like complaining) about Irfan. She even said that the other kids she took care of had no problem and liked her very much and etc. She told me about parents that pleaded her to take care of their child. (I specifically remember one of the parents complaining about why his child "naik kudis".) Last night, we (me&Mr.H) had a face-to-face discussion with the babysitter. I knew tonight we would be ending her service of RM600/month but I wanted it to end in the best way possible, no hard feelings.
Why I wanted to end it:
(1) Irfan developed skin problems (big red spots and rashes) under her care (which started in May). For the 1st and 2nd week of June, I stopped sending my kids to her and reverted to the import-export business to my mom and mom-in-law and Irfan's skin healed 100%. When I sent Irfan back to her, another problem emerged - Irfan's back was covered with bloody scratch-marks. She said Irfan scratched himself.
(2) No improvement in Irfan's weight.
Why she wanted to end it:
(1) Risk and difficulties in taking care of Irfan.
(2) Someone else is already asking for her service (someone whose child is older and easier to care for).
So, I'm back in the import-export business until I find a new babysitter.
hehehe hantar anak hang dekat aku jelah..hahaha aku dah berhenti kerja dahpon, nak fokus pada anak2..moga dipermudahkan segalanya..aminnn
ReplyDeleteBoleh! Boleh! Awk tinggal kat mn?
ReplyDelete