I was supposed to sleep at my mom's house that night so that Umairah & Irfan didn't have to wake up so early in the morning but I was too tired to drive. Mr.H decided we sleep at home (our own home) and he'd make sure I wake up at 5 am so that I could avoid the traffic jam. At 5 am, he did pester me to wake up but it was not much motivation seeing him go right back to sleep once I was up. Mr.H works in Seremban and although in kilometres it's farther than Putrajaya, there's no traffic jam and he can reach his office in 30 minutes.
Anyhow, at 6.30am, we (me, Umairah, Irfan) were on the road. The traffic jam had already started. At 6.30am! A few guests had inquired about available houses in the area and at that time, I was quite excited with the prospect of people I know living close by. But that changed when I realized how much I hated having to be stuck in traffic jam every single day - even weekends! A 35.3km drive from Taman Pelangi Semenyih to Putrajaya could sometimes take up to 2 hours! And I'm all alone in the car with no one to talk to or change driver.
| The stand-still traffic jam at 6.30am! |
| The long queueing of cars. |
What I'm trying to say is, DON'T BUY A HOUSE IN SEMENYIH, especially if you work in Putrajaya or KL. The price of the houses here is not worth the hours wasted, the energy needed, and the backache. Don't buy a house in Semenyih and that would be one less car for me to worry about. Ahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment