These last few days, me & my group have been staying at the office till late at night, working on a paper that's not even supposed to be in our portfolio. My first instinct was to rebel and ignore the order but some of the officer in my group wanted to carry it out. Because I felt responsible for my group, I stayed and we really tried to produce a good paper (hence the staying at the office till late at night).

However, today, when I learned that the paper would be presented by someone who almost ruined my career (and it's permanently etched in my service record book) my motivation to continue with this paper dropped to a very low level.
It's not revenge. It's not hatred. It's simply because the scar is still there. How long does it take for a scar to disappear?
Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment