Two days in a row. Two days ago, a senior told me I was "dah pandai garang sangat sekarang ni" and yesterday a junior told me I was too stern towards someone. Despite my honest intention of solving issues and getting the work done, it probably came out wrong and I really got to improve my PR.
It's not what you say but how you say it. But it's really hard to be nice to people who you know have bad-mouthed you.
Baking and the smell of freshly baked cookies just makes me happy.
| Beat. Spoon-drop. Bake. |
| All done. |
Tired of trying to please people.
Tired of feeling guilty despite the best intention.
I used to like my office despite the "entah apa2ness" that happened coz at that time, I believed that I had friends that were like candles in the dark. That was years ago. Now, the feeling of practically dragging myself to the office is just too often.
Kena bertahan. Ada 4 bulan je lagi. Just a little while.
Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment