I ordered a baju kurung from Zalori* (bukan nama sebenar). It came with a paper saying that it had been checked and approved by the company's Quality Control officer. When I opened the package, there was a defect (like the cloth was burnt) with a red arrow sticker already pointing towards it. Who had pasted the sticker if not Zalori sendiri? Despite knowing there was a defect, they sent the item to me anyway? (Strike 1)
Arrangement made for return pickup. They told me pickup time 9am to 7pm. When we agreed to a time & date, they sent me a confirmation email. No one showed up. Wasted my time waiting. (Strike 2)
Second arrangement was made. No one showed up. Again wasted my time waiting. (Strike 3)
No explanation was given to me on my question of why they sent an item that was already marked as defect. No explanation was given to me on why they failed to show up TWICE.
So, when they emailed me for a third arrangement (without any explanation on previous failures), I refused and told them off.
I sure don't want to do business with them anymore. Strike 3 and you're out.
No comments:
Post a Comment