Friday, July 12, 2013

Bandung Trip (Day 0)


I wrote a 3,000++ words entry about my 3D2N Bandung trip (23-25/05, Thu-Sat) in my Notes iPhone 5 App. Somehow Umairah & Irfan deleted it while they were playing with my iPhone two days ago (Monday) and I'm too lazy (and frustrated) to write the whole thing all over again.


Serena Hotel - The Bathroom
On Wednesday, our flight to Bandung was at around 10pm. But the AirAsia flight was delayed (as usual) for about an hour. While waiting, I hung around with Mr.H's boss (Dato') and the boss's wife (Datin). While I was lining up to buy supper, a matsaleh who was also lining up said hi and we started chatting. Turns our he's a consultant for ministry of education, stationed in Terengganu, and his contract is until end of this year. He's from Ireland and I told him I have family there over in Ireland. It was nice chatting with him (i didn't tell him that even after he said it was nice talking with me...ehehe...) and it was quite funny how he felt Terengganu was lacking "night life". It's school holiday and he's off to have his holiday too.
Serena Hotel - The Bedroom

The flight to Bandung was full that night. We arrived Bandung at around 1am. I was so exhausted by the time we reached Hotel Serena (probably because I had been working the whole day, didn't take the day off). I fell asleep at almost 3am...and had to wake up at 4.45am coz prayer time in Bandung is earlier than Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment