 |
| Jeans @ Toko Tiga |
First place we went to was Toko Tiga. This is where Mr.H bought his first jeans. As far as I know (since i met him in 2006), he has never worn jeans around me nor own a single pair of jeans. Weird. Ahaha. I got bored at this shop, not much for me to see while waiting for Mr.H to choose his first ever jeans. Mr.H bought 3 jeans. I bought just one Levis priced 250,000IDR and had the legs cut to 28.5 inches. I thought about buying the colourful jeans, I think they are called jeggings (which is the current trend) but Mr.H flatly said "buruk" so I didn't buy any.
 |
| Outside Chibaduyut |
Next stop was Chibaduyut. Instead of buying leather things there, we bought from the shops opposite the road. I bought a leather wallet for 110,000IDR, a leather boot for 200,000IDR, a moccasin shoes for 100,000IDR, and a flower slipper for 50,000IDR. It's half the price of Cibaduyut though I can't vouch for the quality coz you have to really look carefully for the gems at these small shops. Have to be really careful. The only thing we bought from Chibaduyut were t-shirts. Mr.H bought lots of t-shirts as souvenirs for his nephews and our kids.
 |
| Avocado Mocha @ Big Apple Donuts, Trans Mall |
After that was Bandung Trans Studio. We were there the whole evening. Most of my time was wasted lining-up. A few times some uncivilized people (I believe they were locals coz they spoke the local language) cut our queue, pretending that someone at the front of the line was waiting for them. How annoying.
The other half of the time at the studio, I spent with Mr.H's bosses and listening to the live band. I really loved the live band. The singer's voice was amazing to the extent that I recorded him singing on my iPhone. I regret not recording it from the beginning. There were also 4 really big women sitting in front of me and blocking my view. I think the song he sand that I really fell in love with was "Simfoni Terindah". A pity I'm having problem with my browser and can't upload the video for keepsake in this diary of mine.
 |
| 85,000IDR @ Merdeka Outlet |
That night after dinner, we were given an hour to shop at an outlet opposite a shopping complex. I think it's called Merdeka Outlet. Mr.H bought himself some 'golf shirts', though he doesn't play golf. There weren't many people but I bought a lot of clothes for the kids here and just one blouse for me coz although there were so many lovely blouses, they didn't have my size. Here are some pics of the items I bought for Umairah and Irfan at Merdeka Outlet.
 |
| 65,000IDR @ Merdeka Outlet |
 |
| 75,000IDR @ Merdeka Outlet |
No comments:
Post a Comment