Last year's Ramadan, I was offered the postgraduate scholarship.
This year's Ramadan, I was informed that my sponsor has approved my request to further study in Michigan, United States. Yeayyyy!!!
Ramadan bringing good news to me despite me always failing to be a pious person.
Anyhow, before this I was really stressed coz it's already July and I didn't even know where I would be heading except it was between UK or US. My forehead pimples, which only happens when I am totally stressed and has only happen two times before this in my life (in 2006 and 2008), has made a comeback and is starting to multiply. Really have got to settle a lot of things before the pimples get worse.
![]() |
| Close to Detroit, Chicago, Wisconsin, & Canada |
Now that I know where I'm heading, I have got to get the financial affidavit from sponsor, health check-ups and the health reports, the I-20 Form from university, the visas for the whole family, survey & book accommodation (before the application deadline early August), survey and make babysitter/childcare arrangement since Mr.H would be studying too, financial calculation, class schedule, etc... I'm guessing getting the I-20 Form and the visas would be the toughest ones to settle, taking a few weeks, probably drag till August.
The thing that I'm thinking right now is, should I...
Option A: Come to the office but spend so many hours doing the things above and just delegate (but still held accountable for the actions & results) all the office work?
Option B: Just take the days off for as long as I need, or even the whole remaining July and August, since I still have 20 days of leave (cuti) left and I can't carry them forward to the other years?
Downside of Option A: Takut nanti orang sakit hati coz I'm at the office but busy doing something else & can't understand my situation.
Downside of Option B: Can't think of any since, quote unquote, "ada tak berkurang, tak de tak bertambah". Ahaha!
Since I can't decide, I guess I'll have to ask Mr.H and slow talk to my boss when he's in a really really really good mood since he keeps telling me to postpone my study until he gets transferred somewhere else. Ahaha.
_0.jpg)
waa....congratulations! now dah xyah susah hati...wihiiii
ReplyDeleteAhaha! Thanks Norish! Tak tau lak awk baca blog sy. 1st time ye?
Delete