1) It was only end of May that me and Mr.H manage to secure a university that we are BOTH accepted... though Mr.H had to change his major. It's our own fault here but who knew it would be so hard to get a univ. that we are both accepted?
2) It took 3 weeks for Mr.H to get approval from our sponsor to change his major. He received the black-and-white approval on the 4th week.

3) I paid the test center on the 13th of July to send my result to the university. I called more than 4 times and even went there last Saturday to ensure that they sent it. I felt to angry when I checked on the website of the courier that it was only sent TEN days later, on the 22nd of July. The university won't send me the documents needed for me to proceed with visa application until they receive the test score. The university's person in charge would probably receive it next Monday...and I'll be able to start the visa application a week after that...which is probably 5th of August.
If the application and interview goes smoothly, I'll probably get the visa on the 15th of August... Send the documents to my sponsor the next day... I doubt they would be able to buy me the flight tickets before 22nd of August but I'm still hoping.
There's less than 20 working days before the university's orientation starts. I'm hoping the Eid Mubarak holiday won't cause delay or offices "tutup kedai" on working days before or after the Eid Mubarak's official day off. Seems quite impossible to reach the deadline when so much relies on other people's cooperation and kindness. Hoping for the best (and continuously pestering people) is all I can do right now.
People tell me I'm lucky to receive a scholarship after just one time applying. When they got to know that even Mr.H got a scholarship, they say "some people have all the luck in the world".
But they forget that nothing in life actually comes that easily.
A friend texted me "Moga kesusahan ini digantikan dengan kesenangan di sana..."
IF I get to "di sana".
Really hard to try and stay optimistic about the whole situation.
People tell me I'm lucky to receive a scholarship after just one time applying. When they got to know that even Mr.H got a scholarship, they say "some people have all the luck in the world".
But they forget that nothing in life actually comes that easily.
A friend texted me "Moga kesusahan ini digantikan dengan kesenangan di sana..."
IF I get to "di sana".
Really hard to try and stay optimistic about the whole situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment