Sunday, May 18, 2014

Tak De Idea...

I was planning to finish my proposition paper last Thursday, 3 days ago. It's Saturday and I still haven't finished it, typing at a snail-pace. 

Having the kids on my lap most of the time doesn't help speed up finishing the assignment
It's hard to get "idea mencurah" for a topic I'm not so interested in. Just 6 more pages left (to fulfill the minimum pages requirement, not aiming for a killer-essay) seems so hard when the mood's not right. To avoid from dozing off in front of my laptop, I have a YouTube play list playing all of Shah Rukh Khan's songs. Harap la dapat siap kan hari ni. 

Who doesn't want to be as pretty as Preity Zinta?

And Mr. H, who doesn't have as much assignments as I do, would pass by my laptop and said "Baik la pasang lagu nasyid. Ada la jugak pahala".

Sigh. When Convent and Maahad collide. Ahaha.

Ok. Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment