Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Power Of Goofing Around

There's a video clip of 3 MMU 2005 students goofing around that I got from a friend. I don't know where he got it from. Anyhow, I really LOVE! this video to the extent that I keep it in my iPhone so that it is always within reach. I can't really put a finger on what's made this video so special. All I know is that it puts a smile on my face even when a few seconds ago I was so stressed out, be it from work or personal problems. This might sound weird but it's true.

I don't know any of the 3 Malay boys in the video but whoever/wherever you are (Dale, Nash, Ijad), thanks for making the video and let it circulate around, whether it was done intentionally or not. I'm sure the video has done good to a lot of strangers out there, including me. It's a brilliant video and may you always be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment