Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Toilets and Lower Caste

This is where I work. Of course, I only occupy a minuscule space in this building where some people call 'majestic'. The building has tight security and the facilities are great; enough parking space and toilets, there's also a gym and what I love most is the view from my small cubicle by the window.

What I hate most is the condition of the toilets. Unfortunately, not all women who work in this first class facility has first class mentality and attitude.

I can still tolerate that if for some bizarre reason someone forgets to flush the toilet after using but I certainly cannot tolerate what there are shoe prints ON the toilet seats. The seat becomes stained and I'd have to wipe it before I can use it. Tak pasal-pasal kena kerja jadi pembersih toilet setiap kali sebelum guna. Even after wiping, it doesn't fully come off and after frequently being squatted on, the dark, blackish stain can't be fully removed, not to mention the scratch caused by the shoes.

If you feel so disgusted putting your butt on a place where other people has placed their butt, how would you feel if I wiped my shoes on your butt?

If you want to squat, you're supposed to just use the 'squatting toilet' that's provided just next to the 'sitting toilet'.

If the 'squatting toilet' was occupied when you wanted to use it, couldn't you AT LEAST have the decency to take off your shoes/sandal before you squat on the toilet seat? What's wrong with you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment